*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Edstrom cabinet for sale.

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Edstrom cabinet for sale.

Postby Beaker » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:11 pm

When I bought my van this time last year, it was was full of racking and an Edstrom cabinet. The racking went a long time ago, but the cabinet has sat in the shed since.

It measures 1m high, 60cm wide and 30cm from front to back. It's tatty, but would probably clean up with some Cif and a couple of the drawer fronts are a bit bent. That could probably be sorted out if you have a bench vice. Two handles are broken but I phoned Edstrom in Corby who told me they sell replacement handles for under £4 each.

The good news is that there is no rust on it and all the drawers open and close smoothly. As you can see it has a tray on the top. Being modular you can add or take away drawers, or swap the order around.

I know they are very expensive new and I should have no problem selling it on ebay, but I'd rather sell it to a forum member for less.

I am asking £40 for it, and it will need collecting from Northampton. Alternatively, I'm going to Transitmania for the weekend, so if you want I can bring it along, although I would need it taking off my hands on the Friday evening as it will be taking up all my living space otherwise!

PM me if you want it.

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0303 (2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2011 SWB medium roof 2.2l Mk7 115 T300 in Frozen White. Stealth Camper converted.

"It's better to burn out, 'cause rust never sleeps..."
Beaker
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Edstrom cabinet for sale.

Postby Beaker » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Bumping this.

If anyone is interested, make me an offer, if not it's going on eBay.
2011 SWB medium roof 2.2l Mk7 115 T300 in Frozen White. Stealth Camper converted.

"It's better to burn out, 'cause rust never sleeps..."
Beaker
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Parts For Sale