*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transit Mk5 6-stud 'Custom' full wheel covers + mud flaps

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit Mk5 6-stud 'Custom' full wheel covers + mud flaps

Postby eresseraca » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 pm

I restored the steel rims and decided to go without the wheel covers on our former fire department smiley.

Wanna clean up the garage, if anyone needs these, how much would you be ready to pay?

These are in Finland so you'd have to pay shipping as well but I thougnt I'd post them here anyways... as I don't know how easy or hard find these are nowadays, just in case someone is searching for a set.

The mud flaps are included if you want them in the same package, mounting holes on the front ones are a little worn so need to used washers to be secured.

All needs a good wash but other than that should be in good used condition.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eresseraca

Re: Transit Mk5 6-stud 'Custom' full wheel covers + mud flap

Postby MinorMatt » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:42 pm

I wouldn't mind the wheel covers - depending on how much they would be posted to the UK
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby eresseraca » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:33 pm

I checked the Post office online calculator, a confusing calculator :D but I worked out the following if the package is smaller than 59 x 36 x 60 cm (which I suppose they would be if packed well) and weights less then 2kg (29,00€), if it weights under 5kg (38,00€). I think 2kg would suffice but I don't have the covers here in the city, they're in the garage at the summer cottage. So I'll have to check next time I'm out there... maybe next week or something... let me know if you want me to check more exactly or if it's way too much.
eresseraca

Postby MinorMatt » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Sent you a PM
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby eresseraca » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Skipped the mudflaps too heavy and bulky, not worth the hassle to pack and ship as they're in so-so shape.

Wheel covers are packed in a sturdy cardboard box, weigh in at around 3 kg thugh so shipping to UK is 40€ (just checked with the post office). But if anyone needs these for 6-stud wheels let me know what you're ready to pay.
eresseraca

Postby tonypastie1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:50 pm

Pm sent
tonypastie1
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Parts For Sale