*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

a transit now got so i dont need one :)

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

Re: a transit swb low roof wanted for around 200.00 mark

Postby intransit89 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:05 pm

well funny thing is that bloke with the blue one i bid on he said this
Hi Rob

I've had a think and decided if the bloke off ebay doesn't have it, and I can't get £350 for it locally, I'll just get it welded up and keep it for myself.

I don't know if it's of interest to you, but I bought another van last month to replace this one. It's a LWB semi high top. L-reg again, but it's had the later banana engine put in (power steering too). I'd say it's got a lot less rust on than the blue one, but hasn't got any T+T and has a cracked windscreen. Obviously if I'm keeping mine, I won't need this one, so am open to offers on it. I paid £275 for it, so would want something close to that back.

I'm about for a few days, so if you fancy a look at it, just give me a ring when you're coming round (I'm not in Friday).

Steve

i ringed him to day as i got this to day and he said its a simi high as he said its not a low roof but not a high top so got to be a simi and he all so said its purple did thay do transits in purple? or would it be maroon thats gone faded i will be going to moro to have a look :wink:
I'am the only man with no dad as i was created in a chemical spillage in a factory
intransit89
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby madmark » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:20 pm

:shock: mate dont just jump in there ,have a good think ,its a big van to mess about with for a first one :? :?
i would also be very on my gard as the blue one was a mess so whats wrong with the wite one :shock: :shock:
madmark
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby intransit89 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:22 pm

madmark wrote::shock: mate dont just jump in there ,have a good think ,its a big van to mess about with for a first one :? :?

depends if the price is right :D
I'am the only man with no dad as i was created in a chemical spillage in a factory
intransit89
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby madmark » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:24 pm

well as long as you have a parking space for it ,vans cause hassle with everybody! :wink:
madmark
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby intransit89 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:38 pm

well you rember daves car behind his van well it be going there as the car now gone a transit pickup fetched it so what scrap man towed it lol and the driver sat on a spare wheel :lol: as i nicked the seats out for daves van :wink:
intransit89
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Previous

Return to Transits Wanted