*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

LWB / Jumbo on Isle of Ireland

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

LWB / Jumbo on Isle of Ireland

Postby blabley » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi,
Looking for a LWB or Jumbo Transit, or similar on the Isle of Ireland. I'm based just outside Edenderry, Offaly but happy to travel for the right deal. Once it's bought i'll get a thread going for the camper conversion...

Cheers,
blabley

Re: LWB / Jumbo on Isle of Ireland

Postby RayTrans » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi Blabley welcome to the forum. Blabley the best thing to do is buy a Transit in the Uk and bring it back to Offaly to clear it is only 50 euros than convert it to a camper way more choice in the uk and way cheaper. Cheers
Cheers 8) 8)
Ray

MK6 Transit High Roof RWD 115 Bhp Twin Sliding doors.
RayTrans
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby blabley » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:45 am

RayTrans wrote:Hi Blabley welcome to the forum. Blabley the best thing to do is buy a Transit in the Uk and bring it back to Offaly to clear it is only 50 euros than convert it to a camper way more choice in the uk and way cheaper. Cheers

Cheers Ray, yeah been looking at the prices and they seem about the same but your right... more choice. Just one questions, where did you get €50 from? When registering a vehicle in Ireland you have to pay VRT. This is dependant on the vehicle, depends on the price. Or do you know of a cheap way to get it over the Irish Sea?
blabley

Postby bambi mk 1 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:25 am

On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transits Wanted