*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

my van

An area for members to hang out and chat, discuss anything transit related!

Moderator: Luke

my van

Postby RECKLESS ROAD » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:43 pm

just thought id make this post to blow smoke up my van and fords arse, my van is a 2016 2.2 l4 trend, i brought this van from ford in 2017 with 7000 miles on the clock,i paid
£22,000 fo it, its now got 319,570 miles on it and it still drives absolutley perfect, it has the origonal engine, gearbox,diff,clutch, the only engine part its had was a sump because he origonal rotted not helped by its never dripped a bit of oil,obviously its had wear and tear parts like brake discs,pads, tyres and an altrnator but it has been a reliable van, its had a couple of wiring issues around the 200,000 mile mark where the loom rubbed on the engine but it has been a fantastic van on the whole, its reliable, economical (37mpg) and reallly i cant fault it, i know ford take some crap especially for the new 2 litre engine but i cant fault this 2.2, ive certainly had my moneys worth out of it, happy days :D
RECKLESS ROAD
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: my van

Postby V184 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:12 pm

RECKLESS ROAD wrote:just thought id make this post to blow smoke up my van and fords arse, my van is a 2016 2.2 l4 trend, i brought this van from ford in 2017 with 7000 miles on the clock,i paid
£22,000 fo it, its now got 319,570 miles on it and it still drives absolutley perfect, it has the origonal engine, gearbox,diff,clutch, the only engine part its had was a sump because he origonal rotted not helped by its never dripped a bit of oil,obviously its had wear and tear parts like brake discs,pads, tyres and an altrnator but it has been a reliable van, its had a couple of wiring issues around the 200,000 mile mark where the loom rubbed on the engine but it has been a fantastic van on the whole, its reliable, economical (37mpg) and reallly i cant fault it, i know ford take some crap especially for the new 2 litre engine but i cant fault this 2.2, ive certainly had my moneys worth out of it, happy days :D

Yes i can see from reading some of your previous posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Transit Talk